Clever Internet .NET Suite version 9.1
These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
The Clever Internet .NET Suite components allow you to compose and parse messages in MIME format with multiple file attachments, build and send Web Form POST requests and many other features.
The SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients allow you to send and retrieve email messages over the Internet.
All server components represent the fully functional multithreaded servers with the ability to customize the connection settings, support the most common protocols extensions.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Downloading, uploading and submitting of the Internet-resources.
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages with DKIM signatures.
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server solutions.
- secure channel with X509 certificates support.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization and many more.
What's new in version 9.1
- Supported Visual Studio versions: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017. Minimal .NET Framework version is 4.0.
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 are no longer supported. The .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5 are no longer supported as well.
- New OAUTH component - support for many popular services online, including GMail, Facebook, Twitter, YandexDisk and many more. LocalWebServer, WebApplication and EnterCodeForm OAUTH protocol end-points are supported.
- New SFTP client component was implemented. The following features are supported: the user-password authorization, the public key authorization, download/upload files, manage SFTP directories and many more.
- New DKIM component was introduced - the ability to sign and verify mail messages, generate DKIM keys and DNS txt records for these keys and many more.
- New HTTP server component allows you to run a single-threaded listening connection, receive requests and send responses to connected HTTP client.
- New Encryptor component was implemented. This component allows you to encrypt/decrypt files, text or binary data, sign with digital signature algorithms and store the enveloped data to a file or stream, verify digital signatures for existing enveloped data and many more. X509 cerificates are supported.
- New CryptEncoder class allows you to encode/decode cryptographic keys, certificates and other data in PEM and SSH2 formats. The algorithm allows you to decrypt encrypted SSH2 private keys as well.
- MailMessage - RFC 5987 support added, file names in UTF-8 format implemented.
- The OAUTH support for IMAP4 and SMTP components. The new functionality allows you to communicate with GMAIL and other services that support the OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- HTTP client - a set of new features were introduced: the OAUTH authorization support, "100 Continue" support, more overloaded methods for sending requests of different types were implemented.
- WebDAV - the OAUTH support was added.
- FTP client - UTF-8 support was addded. Starting from now, you can use UTF8-encoded file names, specify your own character encoding and use the encoding auto-detection mode. New DataHost property allows you to connect to the FTP service over NAT or a firewall in non-passive mode.
- FTP server - new extension methods were implemented: MDTM, FEAT, OPTS. Starting from now, you can specify a list of supported FTP server extensions by using of the Extensions component property.
- DNS client and server - the IPv6 support was implemented, AAAA records were added.
- DnsQuery component - the RootNameServers property was added. New functionality allows you to lookup DNS records starting from the root server list.
- The Encoder component was improved - a set of overloaded methods for text encoding/decoding was added; new AllowEsc property enables the component to process escape symbols.
- The AsyncClient component was improved. The AsyncError event was introduced.
- HttpRequest was redesigned and improved.
- The MailMessage component was improved. The List-Unsubscribe support was added. DKIM signatures were implemented. The header parsing algorithm was fixed. The Calendar body type was added. A set of helper methods that simplify the body access was implemented: MessageText, Calendar, Images, Attachments.
- The SMimeMessage component was improved as well. The single GetCertificate event was replaced with two new events: GetSigningCertificate and GetEncryptionCertificate. This functionality allows you to easily specify different certificates for both signing and encrypting/verifying and decrypting procedures.
- TLS1.1 and TLS1.2 security algorithms were added.
- International domain names (IDN) for HTTP and email components.
- The DataStringCollection class was removed. The code was replaced with the StringCollectionEx advanced collection. New code simplifies the usage of text data from this collection and improves the performance.
- The socket engine was redesigned and improved. The class inheritance for basic TcpClient and TcpServer components was changed in order to improve the code reuse and better understanding the library structure.
- The certificate management was improved, new certificate properties were added: certificate Thumbprint, Subject Key Identifier; more functions for searching certificates were implemented: FindByEmail, FindBySerialNo, etc. The working with certificate keys was improved as well.
- A set of cryptographic classes were added: Cipher (and its descendants), Hash, Mac, KeyExchange, Signature and many more.
Clever Internet .NET Suite features
- Simple HTTP Server component.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- SSH support for the SFTP protocol.
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON format.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code.
- International domain names for HTTP components.
- The ability to verify the client and server credentials and certificates.
- HTTP Client - HTTPS (SSL / TLS) protocol, NTLM and Negotiate authorization.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - three new TLS modes - implicit, explicit and automatic. STARTTLS command support.
- NTLM authentication for all mail clients was added: POP3, SMTP, IMAP. When the UseSasl option enabled, these components automatically determine and use the most secured authentication method.
- POP3, SMTP clients - working with GMAIL service with OAUTH 2.0 authorization.
- Fully functional HTTP / HTTPS client.
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, the ability to set FTP file attributes and permissions. FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories on the server, the possibility to customize all file-related operations including compressing and uncompressing functionality. Virtual File System.
- Events for implementing the mail sending / receiving progress with the ability to interrupt the process.
- Creating self-signed certificates, working with any type of certificate store including current user stores, local machine stores, file stores, registry stores and so on.
- Creating and parsing email messages in any format with file Attachments and Embedded pictures, the ability to determine the attachment size before saving it to the disk.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP4 servers - SSL / TLS support, NTLM, APOP and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods, File System message storage.
- POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 clients - SSL / TLS support, NTLM and CRAM-MD5 authentication methods.
- Web DAV - manages remote files and folders on a web server.
- DNS Query - queries a DNS server for records. This component can retrieve the mail exchange domain (MX records), resolve the host IP, retrieve the information about name servers and many other information from the DNS server.
- DNS Server - implements fully functional DNS server and allows you to both manage handed DNS zones and cache non-authoritative DNS records.
- SMTP Relay - implements a SMTP Relay agent. With SMTP relay, a mail message may pass through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- HTML Parser - parse HTML Tags: links, images, tables, meta tags and many more.
- GZip compressor component - provides compressing / uncompressing feature when transmitting data over the Internet, storing data in to a file, database and many more.
- RSS client - is used for creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- Email validation components - allow you to validate recipients email addresses, mailbox availability and also handle bounced emails.
- Trace Logger - provides logging functionality for storing debug information and tracing your code.
Also a set of additional classes and components are available: Mail Message, HTTP Request, GZip compressor, MIME Encoder, S/MIME message, HTML Parser. All these component make the application development process easy and clean. You can use these components separately from the main protocol components with any other library and even with your own socket implementation.
The current version of the Clever Internet Suite uses the Bouncy Castle Cryptographic C# API for ASN1 encoding functionality. This library is used when importing/exporting RSA private keys. If you are not planning to use the crytographic functionality, simple remove the BouncyCastle.Crypto.dll library from you project References list.
Please visit our site Clever Components to learn more about our products. Feel free to join our Mail List Subscription and stay tuned.
- The HttpAuthorization is not thread-safe - fixed.
- SFTP file permissions parsing errors were fixed, IsDir file attribute works correctly.
- Installer runs with errors on Windows XP - fixed.
- TLS engine - INCOMPLETE_MESSAGE error occurred - fixed.
- RSA key for RSA-SHA-256 algorithm was imported incorrectly - fixed.
- SFTP large directory listing errors, the problems with receiving of incloplete SSH packets was fixed.
Currently, the following components support IpV6 with some restrictions:
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only;
- Ftp client and FtpServer - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
Demo version information
Free Demo version of Clever Internet .NET Suite is available for evaluation purposes only. Demo version displays trial warning messages if components are used in GUI applications and raises trial exceptions after several times of using it in non-GUI applications and services, all other features are completely available.
For more details please contact http://portal.clevercomponents.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 http://www.clevercomponents.com